Jenkins CI is one of the leading open source automation server and provides hundreds of plugins to support building, deploying and automating any project. It supports version control tools like Git, Subversion, Mercurial, Perforce, and can execute Apache Ant, Apache Maven and Gradle based projects as well as arbitrary shell scripts and Windows batch commands. RIPS supports the integration of security analysis into Jenkins since 2016 that helps to prevent that new security vulnerabilities are added to your build. Our new major release now also supports the new Pipeline feature and improves existing features.Read More ...
One year ago we released version 2.0.0 of our superior PHP security analysis solution RIPS. Since then, monthly update releases for our user interface, REST API, and static analysis engine pushed our product, altogether with many new integration plugins and supported industry standards. Today, our user interface enables a highly modern and performant audit experience and our awarded code analysis engine detects unknown bugs in real applications as precise and complete as possible. To further aid developers on their mission to secure PHP code, we are excited to announce the support of the detection of over 30 new types of code quality bugs with RIPS!Read More ...
We are happy to announce the next iteration of our static analysis software for PHP! The new release RIPS 2.0.0 includes the following major changes:
- A complete new interface with optimized performance (demo.ripstech.com)
- A new extensive REST API for full feature automation (api.ripstech.com)
- Team and user privilege management
- Application-specific analysis profiles
- More detailed code summaries and issue descriptions
- Issue categorization for PCI DSS compliance requirements
- Improved analysis precision and performance
- Detection of Cookie Misconfiguration issues (CWE-613, CWE-614, CWE-1004)
- Detection of Insufficient Certificate Validation issues (CWE-295, CWE-297)
Find out more about the top 5 new features in this blog post.Read More ...